Tuesday, January 5, 2010

First of the Year News

So, I haven't blogged anything lately, but here's a little something ...

As far as the One-Year Goal, I have reached my goal (plus or minus a little vacation poundage; I haven't been on the scale yet). However, I want to continue to lose weight and make healthy choices for our family. To this end, I am planning to get back on track with Weight Watchers this week. Thursday, to be exact!

Dear Husby has decided that Sundays are not good weigh-in days. As you may recall, he didn't like to weigh in at all, much less after the weekend. So, Thursdays it is. I will weigh-in on Thursday morning and begin to work off any gained weight and then work toward shedding another 40 pounds.

I also have a fitness goal: 450 miles! I plan to continue to work out about three times a week, and I am going to log my miles and work toward 450 miles. As of today: 2 miles; 448 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment