Thursday, February 25, 2010

Working into it ...

We started WW again this week, but Miss P has a birthday this week, so all will probably be lost for the next few days, but March is my month!!  I have not real excuse not to hit it hard, and I've started a GTS class at the Y.  I will only go once a week for a bit, then may hit it a little harder before the big June day (sis's wedding).   My first class was on Monday, and I'm still sore today (Thursday).  

I also need to start hitting the mileage!  With the class, at least for the next five weeks, I won't be able to do much walking/running on Mondays, so I can save some time for child care in the evenings, if needed.  I almost have 50 miles in ... still a lot to go, and only 10 more months to go.  That's 40 miles a month!!! I'd better get a move on it!!

As far as a weigh-in ... haven't done one for a bit.  Party don't want to know, partly haven't found a good day to do it.  I don't want to do it Monday or Tuesday mornings, as I don't get a full night's sleep.  Sundays are getting rather rushed, so I may switch to Thursdays or Fridays.  I'll have to see what works.  I probably should have jumped on the Wii this morning, but I had to make some birthday waffles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment