Okay, so after a fun birthday week, Easter and some indulgent eating, my body has stored some extra weight. Icky! I'm up a little more than six pounds. Not pleased, but not surprised.
As you may recall, I begun a GTS class at the Y. I am enjoying it, and they are doing a six-week challenge. They are measuring us, asking us to do cardio two to three times a week and to make good food choices. So, back to strict WW and workouts for the next six weeks.
In all reality, I've done really well sticking with my workouts, but not so well with the eating. Time to take it to the next level. I would really like to lose 16 pounds in the next six weeks. I know that's a lot, but I also think those six pounds that crept on will come off fairly quickly. I'll keep you posted!!
No comments:
Post a Comment