July 22: It was a Monday. I hadn't anticipated anything to exciting, but Gavin decided to quit work early and hang out with us this afternoon/evening. We had a great day!
After dropping Macey off at gymnastics, Miles, Pearl and I headed to the Wellness Center.
Miles decided he needed his cape today!
Yep! We ran into Grammy. (That happens a lot in the summer.)
After lunch, the kids watched some Netflix, while I cleaned up the kitchen.
Once we headed out, we went back to the Wellness Center
so the girls could work on their dance solos.
Yea! Pearl finally did her back walkover on the hard floor!
We then spent a little time at the Butterfly House.
Even I was there!
After a quick trip to the mall for some headbands, girly stuff and a massage for Gavin,
we headed to Olive Garden for supper.
The Boys were very serious about their food!
After supper, we headed to Barnes and Noble, where the kids all got a new book!
I finished up my evening with my computer doing a bunch of different things,
including this blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment