As you may remember, we've been a little under the weather at our house the last few days. So, I haven't made it over to the church for my "official" weigh-in.
Last night I was giving the kids a bath, so I did the unthinkable, I pulled out my scale at home. Now, it was 7ish, and I had on jeans, so I wasn't expecting anything great, but thought, "at least it's some type of measurement, right?" According to that scale, I'd lost about another three pounds. I'm not sure if I buy it.
This morning, I decide to get on the Wii Fit. I figure it's pretty accurate, and I had been on there a few weeks ago, although I hadn't looked at my weight, just BMI (not that that's any better). The Wii Fit said I had lost more than seven pounds since I'd last been on, which was two weeks ago. Maybe the scale upstairs in the bathroom was right.
Here's the deal. I've decided to add one pound to the scale upstairs, as I was a few days into the week. Hopefully, the two scales aren't too different from each other, and hopefully WW won't virtually yell at me this week! A more accurate Weigh-In will happen on Sunday (if I have to go by myself)!
No comments:
Post a Comment