Monday, August 31, 2009

Bummer

The scale was not at church yesterday. After three weeks of not being diligent about following WW, that might have been a good thing. So, I must come up with a new plan for weigh-ins, as my journey as not ended, just the Biggest Loser Club at church. I would love to know how much weight was lost or percentages or anything. I wonder if there will be any updates? I'm guessing not, as the blog kind of stopped about two months ago. Oh well.

So, I did jump on the scale at home this morning. It showed another small loss, and really, any loss would be impressive, as I'm fairly certain four out of the seven days last week I had "non-diet" desserts. Oops! However, I think I will use our Wii, as it is more precise, so I will jump on that tomorrow morning or maybe later today. I know, the same time and blah blah blah, but sometimes, when you are running a few days behind, you take what you can get!

Until the weigh-in is official ...

No comments:

Post a Comment