So, I now using our Wii to weigh-in. It's here and reliable, and weighs to the tenth, which I like. Yesterday, the official weigh-in put me at a loss of just a little more than 26 pounds! That's pretty exciting, if you ask me.
Husby is pretty thrilled for me too and has promised to take dancing (as in ballroom/couples) lessons with me when I loose 20 more pounds. Well, 14 is all I need to lose to reach my one-year goal, but the extra six would be so worth it.
In other One-Year Goal news ... I am planning to join the YMCA this week. I was planning to join on Tuesday, but rumor has it if one joins on Friday, their 90th anniversary, one gets a 20 percent discount on membership. The one glitch in this plan is that swimming lesson registration begins on Tuesday. So I have a couple of options:
1. Join on Tuesday at full rate; get discounted rate for swimming lessons.
2. Pay full rate for swimming lessons on Tuesday; join on Friday at discounted rate.
3. Wait until Friday to join and to sign up for swimming lesson, both at discounted rates (hoping Pearl can get into the class I want her in).
Any thoughts?
No comments:
Post a Comment