As you may or may not know, I have rejoined WW with their new program. I really do like it, but as I am dealing with an unrelenting headache, I have ditched the program for the most part and eat whatever food is purchased. I have made a few meals along the way, but eating out has been happening a little too often! Hopefully this week's headache treatments will kick the pain out and the normal mommy and wife who live here will return. But I digress ...
Anyway, a friend of mine asked me to post the WW PointsPlus values, so I will. Please note, they are not scientific, but what I get when I plug the ingredients into the recipe builder on the WW online site. While I am trying to make somewhat healthy foods, I also make no promises that this girl won't indulge in something terribly bad for you, too!
Feel free to ask me any questions about my weight-loss adventures. For the record, I lost 40 pounds in 2009, and over the course of 2010 gained about 10 of them back. I am now trying to lose those 10 plus a few more, but am not sure exactly how much more I want to lose. I haven't been able to work out much, but have found a Zumba class that I really like, and I'm debating about giving up my membership to the Y, which would be bitter sweet, as the kids like going, and we do get some good discounts on activities. I don't know. Too much going on to decide right now. Here's hoping the rest of this month is stellar in the gettin' healthy groove of things.
No comments:
Post a Comment