Recipe: Chocolate Pasta Sundaes
From: Dakota Earth/Me (The pasta can be purchased at our farmer's market, for those of you who are local.)
Category: Dessert
Rating: Well ... I would eat it again. It was good as a sundae, but the pasta by itself wasn't so great. It is; however, a fun dessert that looks pretty impressive. See photo below!
Ingredients:
Dark Chocolate Pasta (I used about half of the bag for six people.)
Vanilla Ice Cream
Hot Fudge Ice Cream Topping
Caramel Ice Cream Topping
Pecans
Whipped Cream
Directions:
Ingredients:
Dark Chocolate Pasta (I used about half of the bag for six people.)
Vanilla Ice Cream
Hot Fudge Ice Cream Topping
Caramel Ice Cream Topping
Pecans
Whipped Cream
Directions:
- Cook pasta according to directions. I broke it up before cooking it, as to not have to do it once it was cooked.
- Put warm pasta in the bottom of your bowl. Top with ice cream and toppings. Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment