From: Wall Drug Cookbook, Second Edition (Submitted by: Marilyn D.)
Category: Breakfast
Rating: This was good! It was a nice combination of pumpkin and chocolate.
Ingredients:
1 cup butter
2 cups sugar
4 eggs
1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoon cinnamon
2 teaspoon baking soda
3 1/2 cups flour
15 1/2 oz. (whole can) pumpkin
11.5 oz. bag chocolate chips (I'm pretty sure I used mini ones; I usually do.)
Directions:
Ingredients:
1 cup butter
2 cups sugar
4 eggs
1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoon cinnamon
2 teaspoon baking soda
3 1/2 cups flour
15 1/2 oz. (whole can) pumpkin
11.5 oz. bag chocolate chips (I'm pretty sure I used mini ones; I usually do.)
Directions:
- Cream together butter, sugar and eggs.
- Mix in spices well, add flour to creamed mixture last.
- Add pumpkin and chocolate chips.
- Pour 2 big loaves. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or 7 little loaves bake at 350 for 40 minutes. (I made 4 mini loaves and 1 big loaf.)
No comments:
Post a Comment